- Stock Breakage.
- Hotel Outlets standard.
- Avoid breakages and be organized in your work area. Report accidents and breakages.
- After every month there will be a count of losses in each department as well. In order to discuss and find issues and be aware of the spoilage and breakages we need to follow all this steps.
- All broken or chipped bottles shall be not served but commented as a loss and registered as spoilage. Be careful with a broken or chipped bottle. Ensure not to cut yourself. Keep bottle on side.
- Bottle breakage ; Before storing check.
- When there is a bottle breakage, bottle which has crack or chip marks on it should never be served and instead be counted as one of the losses (e.g. beer bottles, wine bottles and liquor bottles etc).
- Ensure you have a spoilage booklet in your bar, 3 copies as to the date, department, to the kind of bottle which was broken, chipped, cracked or spoiled, how many they were and the reason behind it as to why and how it was broken, chipped, cracked or rejected by the guest.
- If bottle is chipped or broken put it aside and register.
- A spoilage form is raised and accomplished into 3 copies as to the date, department, to the kind of bottle which was broken, chipped, cracked or spoiled, how many they were and the reason behind it as to why and how it was broken, chipped, cracked or rejected by the guest.
- Ensure your Manager or Assistant Manager is aware of the broken bottle every after shift when he/she is checking the bar.
- The spoilage from will be noted by the manager on duty and carefully checks the bottle which was cracked, chipped, broken or rejected.
- Tape the spoilage form on the bottle.
- ……………. Go to *Download – To have or view complete page
Image Source : http://www.google.com/