Reports to : CHIEF CONCIERGE
- Responsible for assisting and supervising the Bell Men with all their duties according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- To be constantly up-to-date on information on in-house activities, restaurant concepts and information, and to up sell the facilities and services at every opportunity.
- Supervises the activities of Bell Service personnel as follows:
- Checking-in/Checking-out of guests
- Delivering messages and/or packages to guests and offices
- Collecting deposit from guest for telephone and fax service
- Paging of guests and non- guests at lobby or F&B outlets
- Welcoming of guests at the lobby
- Carrying of guests luggage to/from guest room during check-in/check-out
- Assisting guest in luggage storage
- Delivering equipment borrowed from the business center to the guests/clients
- Rising and lowering of flags
- Parking of guests’, clients and visitors vehicles in the designated parking area
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Handles assignment of Bell Service personnel to undertake specific task as requested by guests.
- Answers telephone calls at the Bell Service counter and attends to guests’ requests, inquiries and/or complaints.
- Handles receipts of guests’ luggage for temporary or long term storage.
- Assure that every luggage is covered with a Baggage Claim Tag.
- Responsible for the control of Key Baggage room. Ensures that only authorized bell service personnel enter the baggage room.1-Maintain a baggage logbook to monitor baggage stored in the baggage room based on Baggage Claim Tag number and to record movement of baggage.
- Perform a quarterly inventory count of all unclaimed baggage’s together with income auditor to determine baggage’s for disposition. Prepares special report and cc to FOM.
- Rolls the red carpet at the main entrance upon request.
- Responsible for proper use, maintenance and repair of Bell Service trolleys and other service carts. Initiates requests for repair of trolleys whenever necessary.
- Initiate requisition of supplies.
- Prepares work schedule on weekly basis.
- To have a complete understanding of the employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To attend all F.O. meetings, training sessions/program that are requested by the Management.
- Performs any other duties assigned to her/him by management.
(courtesy of “KEMPINSKI HOTEL MALL OF THE EMIRATES DUBAI”)